FAQ’s about your account, signing up, emails, passwords and giving access to other people…
CareMonkey uses email as the main way to communicate with you. You’ll receive an email invitation asking you to create your account.
If you can’t find the email invitation:
1. Please check the junk and spam folders in your email account.
2. Ask your school/club if they have the correct email address for you (they may have the wrong spelling or used a different email address).
3. Ask your school/club whether they have sent any CareMonkey forms to you yet (you will NOT receive an email invitation until they send you a form).
If you can’t find the Confirmation email after creating your account, you can resend it to yourself by following these instructions.
It’s easy to reset your password.
1. Go to the CareMonkey Sign in page
2. Simply click “Forgot password?” and follow the instructions.
If you still have problems follow these instructions.
There’s nothing for you to do until you receive an email invitation. The invitation will contain a link for you to click which will allow you to create your CareMonkey account.
You can give access to your child’s CareMonkey data by sharing the care profile you have created. Simply login and click the ‘Share’ button.
Follow these instructions.
Use your own details when creating your account. This is an account managed by you.
Later, when you complete a care profile for your child, enter your child’s name and other details.
You can use CareMonkey with multiple organisations. eg. school, scouts and clubs. You MUST use the same email address with each organisation in order to manage everything in one account. If a second organisation is sending CareMonkey requests to a different email address, contact them to update the email address to the same address you are using for your existing CareMonkey account.
Whilst you can access CareMonkey and respond to school requests via the browser on your favourite devices, you can also streamline your experience by downloading the CareMonkey Mobile App for iOS and Android. For step-by-step instructions, please view the following Knowledge Base article.
FAQ’s about my child’s care profile (medical form)…
An organisation (eg. school or club) will send you an email requesting you to complete a care profile. Follow the instructions in the email to sign up or sign in. Once you are in ‘Care Central’ there will be a button for you to press in the ‘Requests’ section at the top of the page. Simply click that button and complete the form on behalf of your child. There’s nothing for you to do until you receive a request.
There is a delete button on the care profile. Follow these instructions.
You can add new or update existing medical conditions at any time, on your PC, tablet or mobile device. Just follow these instructions.
The medical form lists 20 common conditions. Use the ‘Other Conditions / Disability’ function to select from 100’s of other options.
Follow these instructions to add other conditions and/or disabilities
You can upload action plans in two ways.
1. On a PC by uploading a PDF
2. On tablet or mobile phone by taking a photograph of the action plan.
Please follow the steps in these instructions.
If your school or club has asked you for a care profile there will be a request at the top of Care Central in your CareMonkey account. There will be a ‘Share’ button.
You’ll be able to share an existing care profile you’ve already created, or create a new care profile and share it. If you need more help follow these instructions.
FAQ’s about responding to eForms…
eForms you need to respond to are found at the top of Care Central in the ‘Requests’ area. If you can’t find an eForm you are expecting, please review the following:
1. eForms can have a ‘Respond by’ date. When the respond by date has passed, the eForm will no longer be visible for you to respond to. Contact your school or club.
2. The eForm may not have been sent to you yet. If you know it has been sent, then contact your school or club to ensure you were invited to the eForm