With recent NYCDOE guidelines, all NYC schools must register their Pre K and Kindergarten students virtually – CareMonkey has automated all of these registration forms for NYC Schools, making it easy to pre-register students for the next school year.
There’s no double handling or manually entering data, no need to manually send emails or set up Google Forms.
CareMonkey delivers all these forms to the parent’s mobile device and converts them to the parent’s home language. When completed, the forms are automatically converted to the official NYCDOE PDF version; giving you copies of all the official forms on file.
CareMonkey has all of your onboarding forms available as easy to use digital templates, including:
- Student Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Card (Blue Card)
- Home Language Identification Survey
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Record
- Ethnic Race Identification
- Housing Questionnaire
- Health Examination Form
- Non-Parent Affidavit
- Parent Affidavit
- Parent Affidavit of Residency
- Multilingual Learners Parent Survey and Program Agreement Form
- ATS Admission Form
- Third Party Statement of Residency
- MLL ELL Entitlement / Parent Notification Letters
- NYC New Kindergarten Admit Questionnaire