Inside Sales Representative (Full-time)
New York City
CareMonkey is Hiring!
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and motivated sales person to join our team.
In only 5 years of operation, we’ve been knocking it out of the park! Thousands of schools, sporting organisations, outdoor groups, community groups, and businesses have adopted CareMonkey to create a safer environment for their members and to save a truckload of paperwork and administrative time.
If you’re a great communicator, keen to learn, and looking to join an amazing team going on one hell of a ride, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will conduct lead generation and sales activities. You’ll respond to sales chats on our website, answer questions, overcome objections, anticipate needs and proactively guide prospects through the system trial process. You’ll provide qualified leads to your sales teammates as well as closing your own deals.
Sales work is primarily through telephone, online chat, Google Hangouts and email, but also includes some infrequent travel for sales meetings, conferences or client visits.
The primary objectives are lead generation, lead qualification, pipeline building, demo/appointment setting, live demonstrations and closing new accounts.
- Conduct prospect identification, qualification and needs analysis.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identify and close additional purchases of products and services.
- Ensure all activities are documented in our CRM.
- Engage in product discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations.
- Assess competitors by analysing and summarising competitor information and trends.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following processes; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of company’s or industry products and sales practices desirable
- Experience in K-12 education, desired but not mandatory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong organisational, scheduling, and documentation skills
- Computer literate; with an emphasis on:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Google Apps
- Able to work cohesively within a team
- You will want to learn our system inside and out; this is only a role for salespeople who want to be experts in the product they sell.
- You will not be afraid to make hundreds of calls per week. You will be busy!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then write to Peter Bencivenga, President, via the link below. Tell him why you’re the person for this role. Don’t forget to provide your CV. Please ensure you’ve done your research and checked out our site. We are only looking for people with passion who are genuinely interested in what we do and who have the determination and skills to back themselves.