Customer Success Manager (Full-time)
CareMonkey is Hiring!
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and motivated person to join our team.
In only 5 years of operation, we’ve been knocking it out of the park! Thousands of schools, sporting organisations, outdoor groups, community groups, and businesses have adopted CareMonkey to create a safer environment for their members and to save a truckload of paperwork and administrative time.
If you’re a great communicator, keen to learn, and looking to join an amazing team going on one hell of a ride, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will work from our funky office in Cremorne (5 minutes walk from Richmond station).
A Customer Success Manager is one of the most important roles at CareMonkey and amongst successful SaaS businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention. The purpose of a CSM is to bolster customer relationships by providing distinctive service and product assistance. This helps the customer find more value in our product and creates loyalty from our customer base.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning.
- Work within a small team to manage an allocated queue of customer requests.
- Provide timely response to customer support inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge and help them utilise more features.
- Assist in the implementation of the system for new customers.
- Create new eForm templates based on local customer requirements.
- Maintain an organized queue of open support requests.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize Zoho CRM to manage all customer interaction and inquiries.
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to better handle client requests.
- Provide valuable feedback to the Product team based on client interactions.
- Receive direction from Manager and guidance from fellow CSMs.
- Serve as a CareMonkey brand ambassador to create promoters within the industry.
- Identify opportunities for case studies and testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience providing customer service/support for software applications in the K-12 education market is preferred.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn.
- Ability to display good judgment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions.
- A high degree of flexibility.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then write to Troy Westley, CEO, via the link below. Tell him why you’re the person for this role. Don’t forget to provide your CV. Please ensure you’ve done your research and checked out our site. We are only looking for people with passion who are genuinely interested in what we do and who have the determination and skills to back themselves.