Customer Success Manager (Full-time)
CareMonkey is Hiring!
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and motivated person to join our team.
In only six years of operation, we’ve been knocking it out of the park! Thousands of schools, sporting organisations, outdoor groups, community groups, and businesses have adopted CareMonkey to create a safer environment for their members and to save a truckload of paperwork and administrative time.
If you’re a great communicator, keen to learn, and looking to join an amazing team going on one hell of a ride, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will work from our funky office in Cremorne (5 minutes walk from Richmond station).
A Customer Success Manager is one of the most important roles at CareMonkey and amongst successful SaaS businesses, as it directly impacts customers’ lifetime happiness and retention. The purpose of a CSM is to bolster customer relationships by providing distinctive service and product assistance. This helps the customer find more value in our product and creates loyalty from our customer base.
This is the ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest in helping others, a strong desire to learn and advanced attention to detail.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing exceptional service in all interactions, resulting in a minimum year-on-year retention rate across all ANZ accounts of 95%
- Establish and implement a proactive account retention strategy for all key accounts across ANZ
- Develop and implement both proactive and ad-hoc customer success and retention campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Master the product through a formal onboarding program and continued learning
- Proactively work with product development, customer support teams and fellow CSM’s to manage a queue of customer support and enhancement requests
- Provide timely responses to customer support inquiries via phone and email
- Provide product training to increase customer product knowledge and help them utilise more features
- Assist in the implementation of the system for new customers
- Create new eForm templates based on local customer requirements
- Utilize Zoho CRM to manage all customer interaction and inquiries
- Understand product roadmap of future updates to handle and prioritise client requests
- Provide valuable feedback to the product team based on client interactions
- Serve as a CareMonkey brand ambassador to create evangelists within the industry
- Identify opportunities for case studies and testimonials
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or similar) or equivalent experience
- Experience providing customer service and/or support for software applications in the K-12 education market is preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Self-driven and autonomous with a track record of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multitask, work cross-functionally, and display good judgement in a fast-paced environment
- Strong curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- A high degree of flexibility
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
Flexible working hours.
You’ll enjoy rooftop barbecues and playing table tennis.
Easy access to Swan St and tons of great places to eat and grab yourself a coffee.
Great location – 5 minutes walk from Richmond Station, 5 minutes walk from East Richmond Station.
A relaxed and friendly work environment.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then write to Troy Westley, CEO, via the link below. Tell him why you’re the person for this role. Don’t forget to provide your CV. Please ensure you’ve done your research and checked out our site. We are only looking for people with passion who are genuinely interested in what we do and who have the determination and skills to back themselves.