Business Development Manager – United States
CareMonkey is Hiring – Commission Only SaaS Guns Needed!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new team in USA. The opportunity is massive in USA for our award-winning company. Only read on if you are a new business closer.
In only 3 years of operation, we’ve been knocking it out of the park! Hundreds of schools, sporting organisations, community groups, and businesses have all adopted CareMonkey to create a safer environment for their members and to save a truckload of administrative time.
If you’re a great communicator, keen to learn, and looking to join an amazing team going on one hell of a ride, we’d love to hear from you. We’ll pay you uncapped commission (30% on all licenses you sell) and provide you with all the training, marketing support and resources you need to be a massive success.
The BDM will have a direct sales responsibility and sales target. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Obtaining new orders, establishing new accounts, prospecting, attending/manning events and trade shows, etc.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc. and sharing with HQ.
- Recommending changes in products, services, and policies by listening to feedback and competitive developments.
BDM Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
This role does not necessarily require any degree.
It will be necessary that the BDM has:
- demonstrated experience with sales and CRM systems
- an interest in technology solutions
- desire to learn the product very well so they can present, position and answer questions
- is willing to get their hands dirty – this is a startup and sometimes you have to lick your own stamps
- is able to cope with change – we’re a start up and inventing new things, new policies and procedures all the time
- is self-driven and able to work independently, and sometimes, from home
- desire to help build something new and awesome!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then write to us and tell us why. Please ensure you’ve done your research and checked out our site. We are looking for people with passion who are genuinely interested in what we do and who have the determination and skills to back themselves.