Business Development Manager – United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning company. We’ve proven we have a fantastic product for the UK market with very successful customers locally including Bristol Grammar, Queen Elizabeth’s Hospital and West Town Lane Academy. Now we need some serious hunters to leverage our capability and take CareMonkey to market.
Our product is deeply integrated with Capita SIMS. This role will suit an ex-Capita salesperson with many solid existing relationships.
The BDM will have a direct sales responsibility and sales target. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Obtaining new orders, establishing new accounts, prospecting, attending/manning events and trade shows, etc.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc. and sharing with HQ.
- Recommending changes in products, services, and policies by listening to feedback and competitive developments.
BDM Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
This role does not necessarily require any degree. It is preferable that the candidate has experience and contacts in the education sector.
It will be necessary that the BDM has:
- demonstrated experience with sales and CRM systems
- an interest and experience in K-12 technology solutions, preferably SIMS.
- desire to learn the product very well so they can present, position and answer questions
- is willing to get their hands dirty
- is able to cope with change – we’re inventing new things, new policies and procedures all the time
- is self-driven and able to work independently, and sometimes, from home
- desire to help build something awesome!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then write to us and tell us why. Please ensure you’ve done your research and checked out our site. We are looking for people with passion who are genuinely interested in what we do and who have the determination and skills to back themselves.