CareMonkey Pty Ltd – Based in Cremorne, Melbourne VIC
We are looking to hire a Business Analyst to join our dev team. This is a full-time role where you are required to work from our office in Melbourne during business hours. This role is for people currently living in Melbourne and who have been working in Australia for at least one year.
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer and working from our funky Melbourne office, you will be responsible for a range of activities to help grow our business including:
- working with management and the development team to identify opportunities for improving the CareMonkey system
- design modifications and enhancements to the system
- interact with the business and customer stakeholders in order to understand their problems and needs
- gather, document, and analyze business needs and requirements
- solve business problems and, as needed, design technical solutions
- document the functional and, sometimes, the technical design of the system
- interact with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
To be successful in this role you’ll need these skills:
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and opinions.
- Management of stakeholders.
- IT experience.
- Software development understanding.
- Requirements elicitation.
- Creative / Product design skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Testing skills.
- Multiple years experience working in teams, with a preference to working in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience building commercial, high traffic, Internet-facing web sites.
- Has an attention to detail and a willingness to take ownership of issues and deliverables.
- Team player, reliable and has a positive mindset.
- Passionate about leading-edge development practices.
- You care about building high quality and highly secure systems.
- Self-motivated and driven to overcome obstacles and achieve results.
- Willingness to learn and improve and be willing to teach and assist others.
- A natural people person, with good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work well within a management team.
- Highly professional with high integrity.
- Flexible and able to take on a variety of roles including leadership.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
Flexible working hours.
You’ll enjoy rooftop barbecues and playing table tennis.
Easy access to Swan St and tons of great places to eat and grab yourself a coffee.
Great location – 5 minutes walk from Richmond Station, 5 minutes walk from East Richmond Station.
A relaxed and friendly work environment.
If you are looking for an organisation with a great culture where your skills will be advanced, click the button below and apply.